INDIANAPOLIS, IND. – A2SO4 plans to renovate a long-vacant former Catholic church near the Lockerbie neighborhood for its new headquarters.
The 132 year old church, sited at the southwest corner of College Avenue and North Street, served as the home of the St. Joseph Parish until 1949. The brick and limestone building has 7,300 square feet on the first floor with 28-foot high ceilings, 900 square foot balcony and a 3,100 square foot basement.
Renovation work is to start in September allowing the firm’s 20 plus employees to relocate from their current location at Union Station, into the newly renovated space in time for the new year.
Please see IBJ article below :http://www.ibj.com/local-architecture-firm-moving-hq-to-former-church/PARAMS/article/28879