BEING GREEN IS MORE THAN A BUSINESS DECISION
We believe that green design, in service to both our clients and our communities, is more than a business decision. It is a philosophy and way of life.
A2SO4 embraces green design as a moral and practical response to what we see and sense in the world around us. We believe that one day the entire built environment will be green. We also believe that with our community of design partners using an integrated design process, we are among the best to design them.
Every project in which A2SO4 is involved incorporates ideas like these:
• Indoor air quality is no less a design criterion than spatial quality.
• Where products are made – and who makes them – is as important as how they feel or look.
• All life is considered as we develop a site.
• Historic preservation is a green strategy that not only retains amortized embodied energy but keeps us “native to place” by tying us to our past.
• Design is not “Good Design” until it performs well aesthetically, economically and environmentally.